- 1 kg beef, cut into pieces
- 1 pc red chili, minced
- 3 sachets 8g MAGGI® MAGIC SARAP®
- 2 pc bay leaves
- 1 pc green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup liver spread
- 1 pc red bell pepper, diced
- 2 pcs large potato, cubed
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 pc large onion, minced
- 3/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1pc large carrot, cubed 1
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Saute potato and carrot in oil until golden brown and set aside.
- Season beef with 2 sachets MAGGI® MAGIC SARAP®. Saute beef and set aside.
- Saute garlic, onion and chili in oil in a pot. Add tomato paste and liver spread.
Add sauteed beef. Barely cover with water and add bay leaves.
Simmer until tender. Add water as needed.
- Once tender, add sauteed potato, carrot and bell peppers.
Season with remaining 1 sachet of MAGGI® MAGIC SARAP®. Stir in cheese, coconut cream and green peas.
Transfer on a serving plate and serve.